360 degrees of evidence clarity.
The Arbitrator 360°™ HD rugged in-car digital video recording system leads the industry in image quality and precision for unmatched critical mobile video evidence capture. Its full HD 1080p front camera delivers amazing clarity and ultra-accurate color representation, and the system supports up to five cameras of simultaneous recording for a full 360-degree view to maximize situational awareness.
Arbitrator 360° HD Spec Highlights
- Full HD, 1080p, high-quality video evidence capture
- Unparalleled 360-degree recording and viewing
- Low-light technology for viewing in darkness
- Industry-leading, 65-degree, wide-angle lens and up to 360X zoom for maximum field of view
- SafeServ™ software is compatible with previous Arbitrator models and the Panasonic wearable camera
- Supports up to two 512GB solid-state drives
- Wireless microphone system can transmit quality audio up to 1 mile from the receiver
- Provides the capability to manage non-Arbitrator files
- Intelligently Engineered and Military-tough
- Efficient and Tamper-proof Evidence Storage
- Capture Evidence from Every Angle
Intelligently Engineered and Military-toughBuilt to survive the demands of law enforcement use, the Arbitrator 360®™ HD system is MIL-STD- 810G-tested for resistance to shock, vibration, extreme temperatures, dust, moisture and other harsh conditions. Designed based on years of extensive feedback from law enforcement agencies across the country, the Arbitrator 360° HD system's video technology is purpose-built on the foundation of Panasonic i-PRO surveillance cameras.
Efficient and Tamper-proof Evidence StorageThe system's Video Processing Unit supports up to two 512GB solid-state hard drives and provides full Power-over-Ethernet to attached IP cameras. The system is equipped with a tamper-resistant key lock, and recording can be activated based on predefined triggers such as the use of the vehicle's siren or other devices. Transferring and managing evidence is simple with the system's built-in wireless options or via offload using the Arbitrator 360° HD CommandR™ application.
Capture Evidence from Every AngleThe Arbitrator 360° HD main camera offers the industry's widest viewing angle, equipped with a 360X digital zoom and ultra-low-light viewing, you can capture clear evidence from a distance, even at night. Arbitrator 360° HD makes recording seamless, with 16 automatic and manual triggers to ensure you capture clear evidence — from double-tapping a wireless mic, to opening a back door, to turning on the light bar. In addition, the system provides the ability to record evidence simultaneously from up to five different cameras and three audio inputs, with pre-recording for up to 90 seconds so you won't miss a second of critical evidence capture.
- Wide-angle views: horizontal, 65 degrees; vertical 38.4 degrees
- Full HD resolution: 1920 x 1080, up to 30fps with 1/3-inch CMOS sensor
- Dynamic Tone Curve Compensation (DTCC) for day and night
- Autofocus zoom with optical 30x. Up to 360X zoom capability with digital 12X
- Wide-angle views: horizontal, 150 degrees; vertical, 93 degrees
- Illumination sensor automatically engages infrared LED in B/W mode
- Low-light capabilities: 1.5 lx (color), 0.0 lx (B/W, with IR-LED)
- Auto Wide Dynamic Range to improve high-contrast images
- Wide-angle views: horizontal, 180 degrees; vertical, 120 degrees
- Low-light capabilities: 1.5 lx (color), 1.0 lx (B/W) with day and night functions
- Automatic Wide Dynamic Range for high-contrast images
- 360-degree recording: supports up to five cameras simultaneously
- Secure storage: supports up to two large-capacity removable SSDs
- Programmable automatic recording trigger function
- Simultaneous event and background recording capability
- 2 x 1GbE port for PC/upload and five Power-over-Ethernet camera ports
- Easy installation: automatic IP address setting for cameras
- Integrated Wi-Fi module supports 802.11n 2 x 2 for upload
- Military-tough: MIL-STD 810G-compliant
- Frequency bandwidth: 902MHz-928MHz ISM band
- Improved communication range: 5,000 feet (in open field)
- 12 hours of talk time
- Remotely control any connected 12-volt device in the vehicle
- Buttons: REC, MUTE, AUX
- Detailed tri-level battery power
News & Reviews
Looking for more information and reviews? See what industry experts and reporters are saying about the Arbitrator 360° HD.